The oils and butters used are light on the skin but are deeply moisturizing without any greasiness. This product is ideal for use in the morning to keep you fragrant for hours.
Regular exfoliation has numeous benefits:
- It helps reduce dead skin buildup
- It increase blood circulation
- It reduces formation of blackheads and hair ingrowths
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL SCRUBS?
- By choosing to buy truly green products, you create a market for them. This encourages manufacturers to be less dependent on cheap synthetic fillers to manufacture skincare products!
- Natural scrubs have healing ingredients which are beneficial to your skin unlike synthetic ingredients provide zero benefits – they only harm you.
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most scrubs available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- Apply a small amount to wet skin and massage in circular motion to create a delightful lather. Rinse off.
- No need to use soap afterwards
- Use it on elbows, knees regularly
- Use the scrub for your at home pedicure
We take pride in the ingredients we use. Here’s the complete list of what goes into this product:
In-house soap, brown sugar, oil (almond and grapeseed), raw butters (cocoa and mango), and essential oils (mandarin and grapefruit), oils of turmeric, clove, lemongrass and sesame
A 200gm tub should last for 10-20 washes. You can use it even daily if you need to!
No, our sugar scrubs contain in-house soap for a delectable lather!
Yes! Those with extremely dry skin can use this scrub for face as well..Not recommended for those with acne prone skin
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not allow water to enter the product container.
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the scrub.
- Remember to use a clean spoon to avoid contamination.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- Product consistency/appearance may vary with temperature.
- Be aware of slippery surfaces in the bathroom due to the oil and butters in the scrub
- Please perform a patch test before use.