Pink Clay is a very mild clay and is superb for improving the complexion and skin elasticity. Rosehip oil is rich in omega 3 and helps evens skin tones and reduces sun damage. Glycerin is a humectant and helps retain skin moisture.
Rose and hibiscus powder encourage new cell growth and help make skin look flawless and supple.
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL skincare?
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most face washes available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
Face Mask: Mix the desired amount with warm water/fresh aloe gel and apply. Leave on for 15-30 minutes and rinse off with plain water.
Spot Treatment: Mix with water and apply to acne and leave it over night. Rinse off next morning
Pink Clay, Hibiscus Powder, Rose Petal Powder, Rosehip Oil, Glycerin, essential oils of rose and geranium, oils of turmeric, lemongrass, clove bud and sesame
Acne is a result of many factors including diet and exercise. Over the skin products can help to a certain extent but can never get rid of acne unless the root cause is treated. Many of our customers have shared feedback about how it has helped them heal their skin, but it’s not a claim we can officially make.
30 – 35 uses.
Use once a week
This product has been formulated to reduce the requirement for a moisturizer but some people may feel the need to use moisturize post washing. They can try our facial serums.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not allow water to enter the product container.
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the cleanser.
- Remember to use a clean spoon to avoid contamination.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- Product consistency/appearance may vary with temperature.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Product might form lumps
- Product might stain clothes and skin