Kaolin clay exfoliates, cleanses, and stimulates circulation, gently drawing impurities from the skin without disturbing its natural oil balance. Almonds provide gentle exfoliation and nourish the skin with vitamin E, while avocado oil’s antioxidants delay signs of ageing. Its emollient properties promote soft and supple tissue, and due to this oil’s natural hydrating properties, it is readily absorbed by the skin’s squamous layer. Apricot kernel oil is also readily absorbed by the skin and helps soften, moisturize, and regenerate dry skin.
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL facial cleansers?
- Synthetic facial cleansers strip your skin off natural oil leaving it dry and prone to damage
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most face washes available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- As a facial cleanser: Spoon out half a teaspoon of the product, mix with water to make a paste, and rub in small circles. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- As a face mask: Mix desired amount with fresh milk, aloe gel or rose water and apply as a face mask for 10-15 minutes
Kaolin clay, almond powder, avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, vegetable glycerin, essential oils (lavender and ylang ylang), oils of turmeric, clove bud, lemongrass and sesame
Healthy, nourished and moisturized skin keeps wrinkles at bay longer. But once formed, they cannot be reversed using cosmetic products
A 100gm tub should last for about 100 washes.
You can use it as often as you wash your face.
This product has been formulated to reduce the requirement for a moisturizer but some people may feel the need to use moisturize post washing. They can try our facial serums.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies .
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not allow water to enter the product container.
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the cleanser.
- Remember to use a clean spoon to avoid contamination.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- Product consistency/appearance may vary with temperature.
- This product does not lather.
- Please perform a patch test before use.