Pucker up for this luscious lip balm, which has cocoa butter, almond oil, and olive oil, all put together to make one potent potion with moisturizing and healing properties. Also contains grapefruit essential oil for a fruity, addictive fragrance. Warning! Once you get addicted to our lip balm, there’s no going back to cheap, store-bought stuff!
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL skincare?
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most face washes available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- Use clean fingers to extract product and apply to lips as and when required.
This product can also be used as a cuticle balm and as a salve to soothe insect bites.
Olive oil, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, candelilla wax, castor oil, grapefruit essential oil, oils of turmeric, clove bud, lemongrass and sesame
No, our lip balms do not contain any colouring pigments.
You can use it as often as you wish
Some of our friends swear by Lucky Lips to help lighten their lips but it’s not a claim we can officially make.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the product.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- This product does not contain any synthetic emulsifiers. Its consistency may therefore vary with temperature.
- • In warm weather: Store in a cool place to prevent melting. You may need to refrigerate post-transit. Refrigeration also increases shelf life.
• In cold weather: Store away from drafts.
• Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- Please perform a patch test before use.