Take your skincare to the next level with Burst Of Happyness natural deodorant creams, lovingly crafted with hand-picked clays, gorgeous butters and meticulously chosen blends of essential oils, which pamper your skin and keep you fragrant in an all natural way.
These deodorant creams have a grainy texture but spread easily and are absorbed rapidly in the skin.
Being all natural, they are great for all skin types. They not only keep you fresh and fragrant, their beneficial ingredients also nourish the skin naturally. So you can steer clear of chemical based deodorants and stay odour free without worrying about your skin.
• Baking soda has natural deodorizing qualities
• Arrow root flour helps absorb moisture
• Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and offers great moisturizing benefits
1 X Rose Crush Deodorant Cream
1 X Lavender & Grapefruit Deodorant Cream
1 X Cedarwood & Bergamot Deodorant Cream
Wt: 20gm each
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL DEODORANTS?
Most commercially available deodorants are chemical based and contain aluminium which blocks pores to prevent sweating. This causes toxic build up in sweat glands and lymph nodes. In the long run, chemical deodorants may cause cancer and Alzheimer’s. Also, chemical deodorants may cause darkening of underarms. They can be responsible for respiratory allergies for some people too.
how to use
- Stir well and scoop out a small dollop. Massage into your underarm till completely absorbed.
- Use only on clean, dry armpits
- Use clean dry finger or a spoon to take out the product
If you are switching to a natural deodorant for the first time, you may wish to perform an underarm detox to get rid of previous chemical buildup.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), arrow root powder, kaolin clay, shea butter, cocoa butter, vegetable glycerin, oils of turmeric, clove bud, lemongrass & sesame, essential oils (cedarwood, bergamot, rosewood), vitamin E
Deodorant Cream FAQs[accordion_inner] [/accordion_inner]
The fragrance of essential oils lasts for 3-4 hours but even afterwards the other active ingredients keep the unpleasant odour of sweat at bay.
No, it doesn’t get stick if applied in the right quantity.
No, it doesn’t stain clothes if applied in the right quantity. After application, please wait for about 5 minutes to ensure that the product is completely absorbed.
On the contrary, baking soda which is our active ingredient is used in many home remedies to lighten skin and underarms.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes. The cedarwood + bergamot is a unisex fragrance.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
This product does not contain any synthetic emulsifiers. Its consistency may therefore vary with temperature.
• In warm weather: Store in a cool place to prevent melting. You may need to refrigerate post-transit. Refrigeration also increases shelf life.
• In cold weather: Store away from drafts. If it hardens, spoon out the required amount and warm between your palms before application. Do not microwave it or keep in the sun.
• Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
This product is not anti-pespirant. Please perform a patch test before use. Some people may be sensitive to baking soda after waxing or shaving, so please wait a few days before use. It is normal for the body to take a few days to adjust to a natural deodorant. However, mild irritation may occur for people with highly sensitive skin.
Summer Melt Alert!
Product may soften or melt in transit. Refrigerate for 30 minutes BEFORE opening to avoid spillage.