For Skin: Pure Shea butter has high Vitamins A and E which helps in keeping the skin soft, supple, nourished, and radiant. It effectively prevents premature wrinkles and facial line. It also boosts collagen production and hence is known as an anti aging ingredient.
For Hair: Shea butter is an excellent ingredient to treat dry, itchy scalp as well as dandruff. It helps in softening and improving the texture of dry, damaged hair. Due to the emollient nature, it acts as a natural conditioner for the hair.
Not all shea butters are the same.
Most shea butter available in the market is bleached, refined and deodorized which removes all of its healing properties.
We believe in using only the best. Our shea butter is greyish in colour and has a distinct smoky aroma.The texture can also be grainy depending upon the season.
We take pride in the ingredients we use. Here’s the complete list of what goes into this product:
Shea butter – that’s it!
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL MOISTURIZERS?
- By choosing to buy truly green products, you create a market for them. This encourages manufacturers to be less dependent on cheap synthetic fillers to manufacture skincare products!
- Raw, unrefined Shea Butter has healing properties which are beneficial to your skin unlike synthetic ingredients provide zero benefits – they only harm you.
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most moisturizers available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- Slather on after your bath or before going to bed and let it work its magic! If you have very dry skin, you can also use the butter as a face cream.
- Use as a base for your DIY Recipes. Check out our blog for some inspiration
- Other Uses of Shea Butter
- Use as a lip balm
- Psoriasis & Eczema: Some of our customers have reported great results using our shea butter in treating skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- Diminish stretch marks: Massage the affected area 2-3 times a day to lighten stretch marks and prevent occurrence of new ones
- Foot softener: heal cracked heels and dry feet by massing Shea Butter before bed time
- As a pre-shampoo deep conditioner: Scoop a little in your hand and warm in your palms. Massage on to your hair and scalp. Leave on 30 minutes and then shampoo as usual.
- As a bath soak: Add a spoonful in warm bathwater and soak in it for 30 minutes.
- As a leave-in conditioner: Massage a small amount into your hair post shampoo to keep them manageable
- For Dogs: Treat your pooch to a massage before a bath and they will love it!
A 200gm tub should last for 10-20 washes. You can use it even daily if you need to!
No, our sugar scrubs contain in-house soap for a delectable lather!
Yes! Those with extremely dry skin can use this scrub for face as well..Not recommended for those with acne prone skin
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- This product does not contain any synthetic emulsifiers. Its consistency may therefore vary with temperature.
- In warm weather: Store in a cool place to prevent melting. You may need to refrigerate post-transit. Refrigeration also increases shelf life.
- In cold weather: Store away from drafts. If it hardens, spoon out the required amount and warm between your palms before application.
- Keep your product away from sun and heat sources to prevent it from melting.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Not suitable for people with latex allergy
- Colour, texture and smell varies from batch to batch