Rhassoul Clay is mined in the fertile Atlas Mountains of Morocco. This absorbent, skin-loving clay reduces dryness and flakiness, and also improves skin clarity and elasticity. The cleanser contains jojoba oil, the anti-inflammatory properties of which make it ideal for treating acne, and it is also a very good moisturizer due to its similarity to the body’s natural oils. Tea tree and lavender essential oils are known for their anti-bacterial properties that help heal oily, acne-prone skin.
WHY SHOULD YOU SWITCH TO NATURAL facial cleansers?
- Synthetic facial cleansers strip your skin off natural oil leaving it dry and prone to damage
- Our skin, the largest organ in our body, acts like a sponge and absorbs a myriad of toxic chemicals from personal care products. Most face washes available in the market are not only harsh to the skin but also contain ingredients like Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureth sulphate, parabens, synthetic fragrances etc – which are associated with organ system toxicity, endocrine disruption, skin irritation and allergies.
- These harmful chemicals not only contaminate our bodies but also pollute our aquatic ecosystem.
how to use
- As a facial cleanser: Spoon out half a teaspoon of the product, mix with water to make a paste, and rub in small circles. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- As a face mask: Mix desired amount with fresh aloe gel or rose water and apply as a face mask for 10-15 minutes
- Spot Treatment: Mix with water and apply to acne and leave it over night. Rinse off next morning
Rhassoul clay, vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil, rose petals, and essential oils (tea tree and lavender), oils of turmeric, lemongrass, clove bud and sesame
Acne is a result of many factors including diet and exercise. Over the skin products can help to a certain extent but can never get rid of acne unless the root cause is treated. Many of our customers have shared feedback about how it has helped them heal their skin, but it’s not a claim we can officially make.
A 100gm tub should last for about 100 washes.
You can use it as often as you wash your face.
This product has been formulated to reduce the requirement for a moisturizer but some people may feel the need to use moisturize post washing. They can try our facial serums.
Suitable for teenagers but not kids or babies.
Definitely! It works equally well for all sexes.
CARE & SHELF LIFE
- Do not allow water to enter the product container.
- Do not to use wet fingers to scoop out the cleanser.
- Remember to use a clean spoon to avoid contamination.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place at all times.
- Product consistency/appearance may vary with temperature.
- This product does not lather.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Some people may be sensitive to tea tree oil. Mild irritation may occur for people with highly sensitive skin.